Workout in style
Look chic while you hit the weight, run a few errands or are taking the newest fitness class with all of your friends with these stylish workout wardrobe tips.
- Layer: This is a great way to stay warm without having to rock a double XL baggy sweatshirt you took from your brother. Opt for a basic black or grey fitted hoodie, paired with a thermal underneath.
- Flirty tanks: With so many brands making fitness fashion a style now, the days of boring and plain tank tops are over. Look for tops that have bright colors, cool accent pieces, and even a crisscrossed back.
- Black anything: Whether it’s the most perfect pair of fitted leggings, or a basic t-shirt, wearing black is always going to make you feel sexy and slim. You can add pops of color with your sneakers or headbands.
- Colorful leggings: Find a pair in a statement color, like purple, that has some subtle accent touches, such as black mesh panels, for a flirty and fun take on a workout classic.
A great accent piece to any workout outfit, that doubles as a functional accessory to hold back your hair, owning a few headbands should be a must when building the perfect workout wardrobe!
- Bondi bands: One of the first no-slip headbands around, these are great to have on hand. You can find these printed with fun and motivational statements so you can keep your sense of humor while you sweat it out.
- Bani bands: These headbands are a bit more sassy and they are adjustable, making the versatile and adjustable. Look cute inside or outside the gym.
- Braided mini headbands: They are bright and colorful yet give your hair a firm and solid hold. Under Armour makes these so they can be a bit pricier, but they are great to rock during your strength training session or HIIIT training.
Rock camo to the gym
It’s fun, it’s flirty and lets be honest it’s a boss-babe look, rocking camo to the gym can make any fitness fanatic feel like bad a** chick! Add touches of this print to your workout outfit to feel fit and fierce. You don’t have to stick to the traditional green and brown camo either, you can get camo prints in other colors such as black and grey or black and pink. Try getting some camo leggings, sporting a camo headband or even go for a tight fighting tank top with your favorite camo pattern!
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERGet our 7 Day Head Start E-book for FREE!