Your Sweet Tooth Can Get You Skinny
Your sweet tooth cravings can be a problem while trying to diet, unless you know the right healthy snacks to indulge in. There are many healthy snacks to satisfy your sweet tooth that are also packed with vitamins and minerals. Some low-calorie and natural healthy snacks are even rich with antioxidants and nutrients, helping you flatten your belly faster. That’s right – you can get skinny and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Here are some healthy snacks to satisfy your sweet tooth:
- Greek yogurt, with some agave or honey.
- Yogurt comes in a range of flavors and is packed with protein, calcium, and probiotics
- Freeze yogurt for a healthy snack and ice cream alternative
- Fruit is nature’s candy!
- There is a wide variety of fruit that is seasonal and year-round, filled with different nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Freeze or dehydrate your fruit – try grapes, bananas, and mangoes
- Drink some almond or cashew milk!
- Rich with vitamins D, E, & A
- Try it in your coffee or create a homemade milkshake
- Peanut butter.
- Packed with antioxidants, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, protein, and immunity boosting vitamin B6
- Try powdered peanut butter in a smoothie
- Packed with fiber, promotes weight loss, and helps to lower cholesterol
- Add in protein powder or dark chocolate chips and fruit for a delicious healthy snack
Who knew fueling your body with vitamins and minerals could satisfy your sweet tooth and help you get skinny! Don’t fight your sweet tooth cravings, enjoy some guilt free healthy snack options, but always remember to use portion control even for healthy snacks. Get skinny and satisfy your sweet tooth.
More healthy and delicious recipes HERE.
Get our 7 Day Head Start E-book for FREE!Just sign up to receive the latest news, offers, & promotions