Valentine's Day Protein Brownie Bites
Who doesn’t love to have some chocolate on Valentine's Day?
Though dark (and I mean super dark dark) chocolate has loads of antioxidants and benefits, it is not the most popular because it is bitter and not sweet. So how can we have a healthy dose of chocolate flavor without all the calories? Try some recipe hacks using our SHREDZ Chocolate flavored protein powder! Below is a healthy alternative to traditional brownies
- 2 scoops of SHREDZ Chocolate Protein
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners- For smaller brownie bites, you'll need at least 15.
2. Using an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
3. Evenly spread out batter into baking cups. Do not worry about filling the cup up, since there is no baking powder the brownies will not rise while baking.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Once done allow brownies to cool and refrigerate for several hours for best results
Serving size 1 brownie
Carbs 5 grams
Fat 4 grams
Protein 8 grams
Fiber 3 grams
Get our 7 Day Head Start E-book for FREE!Just sign up to receive the latest news, offers, & promotions