Recipe: Roasted Pears with Sharp Cheddar
Roasted Pears with Sharp Cheddar
This recipe makes 4 servings.
- 2 Bartlett Pears
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 4 oz. sharp cheddar (thick slices)
- 4 tbsp. pistachios, chopped
- 4 tbsp. dried cranberries
Method of Preparation:
- Pre heat the oven to 425ºF.
- Cut the pears in half and discard the core. Place the pears on a baking tray .
- Drizzle the pears with olive oil and season well.
- Bake the pears for 15 minutes’ skin side down. Halfway in turn them over and place 1 oz. of cheese in the core of the pear and continue baking until cheese is melted.
- Finish with a sprinkle of pistachios and garnish with the cranberries.
Nutritional Information: per serving
Check out more recipes HERE!
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERGet our 7 Day Head Start E-book for FREE!