Recipe Apricot Canapés
This recipe makes 16 pieces
- 16 dried apricots
- 8 oz. blue cheese – crumbled
- 4 oz. walnuts – chopped
- ½ tbsp. agave nectar
- pinch ground pepper
Method of Preparation:
- 1. Place the apricots on a serving tray
- 2. Place the walnuts in a food processor – pulse until small pieces
- 3. Top the apricots with the crumbled blue cheese followed by the walnuts
- 4. Drizzle over the agave nectar and finish with the fresh pepper.
Nutritional Information: per apricot
Calories: 64Protein: 2gCarbohydrates: 7g
Fat: 4g Fiber: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERGet our 7 Day Head Start E-book for FREE!