Kale Apple Cider Smoothie
It’s green, it’s delicious and it’s filling! The vitamin packed, flavor filled smoothie is the perfect shake to get you going first thing in the morning, or mid afternoon for an energy boost!
This recipe makes 2-3 servings
½ bunch kale
1 granny smith apple
¼ cup packed spinach
2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
1-2 oz. all natural apple cider/juice
¼ cup green seedless grapes
- Peel away the kale from its stem and wash well followed by giving the kale a quick chop through with your chef knife
- Wash, core and chop the apple
- Wash and half the green grapes
- Place the kale and spinach into a blender and start blending while slowly adding in the apple cider/juice
- Once smooth add the apple, yogurt and the grapes and blend until smooth
- Garnish the smooth with a small spoon of green yogurt
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERGet our 7 Day Head Start E-book for FREE!