Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
Avocados aren’t just for your salad! Try adding this super-fruit to your morning shake for a smooth and creamy smoothie to satisfy any sweet tooth!
This recipe makes 2 servings
2 tbsp. chocolate protein powder [see instructions]
½ avocado (ripe)
1 banana [frozen]
1 cup soy milk
2 tbsp. almonds/walnuts
2 tbsp. chia seeds
½ tbsp. – 1 tbsp. Stevia (optional for added sweetness)
- Remove banana from freezer 30 minutes’ prior *using a frozen banana will help chill your smoothie and add flavor without diluting it by using ice
- Cut the avocado in half and using a spoon, place 1 half into a blender
- Add the banana to the avocado and pulse
- Add in the soy milk slowly allowing for the banana and avocado to come together
- Follow by adding the rest of the ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Add some agave nectar to bring out the sweetness – this step is optional.
- Finish with garnishing the smoothie with a sprinkling of chopped nuts
Get our 7 Day Head Start E-book for FREE!Just sign up to receive the latest news, offers, & promotions